COVID-19 Update April 22 2021
Due to COVID-19 our office, showroom and store is currently closed. We expect to be fully up and running next week (April 26). We will try to do our best to respond via email this week.
Order pick-up is possible by "curbside pick-up" only (starting next week).
Please be sure to call in advance to arrange a date and time.
Shipments are also currently delayed.
Sancor COVID-19 Response April 24 2020
To our Valued Customers and Business Partners:
The impact and outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus) is continuing to impact people and countries around the world. It has also greatly affected our company. Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, families, customers, partners, and communities.
In Ontario, where we are located, there is a lockdown of most “non-essential” businesses. There has also been a disturbance in the supply of some inventory items. As a small-medium sized enterprise we have been hit by COVID-19 and it has affected our business operations a great deal due to inability to operate normally and due to internal health issues and concerns.
Unfortunately, we were also in the middle of a location move for our main production facility and our main offices (to a new location on the same street) when the COVID-19 crisis began in Canada and it negatively affected us during this move.
We are now hopefully going to be able to resume “close to normal” operations in the coming days and weeks as we are nearing completion of our move and new location set-up. We apologize for any delays and/or for a lack of communication in some cases.
- We are carefully monitoring the rapidly changing situation, following guidance from both the CDC and local health authorities.
- Our showroom will remain closed until further notice.
- Our employees take seriously the cleanliness of our equipment and environment. We know that this is more important than ever and we will do our best to make sure it is safe.
- It is always our goal to maintain and continue to keep your Envirolet and Santerra Green systems and products functional and to minimize any disruption to customer care.
- We are encouraging our team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing, wearing masks, social distancing, and staying home if they are feeling ill.
If you have any order in with us currently we hope to be able to ship them by the end of April or the first week of May.
We hope you can bear with us and accept some longer than expected delays in customer service and shipping.