Envirolet® Waterless Self-Contained System
This is the "the Original" all-in-one waterless composting toilet system. First produced in 1977.
- Functional and simple to install and use.
- Rugged. Constructed from durable, high-impact polyethylene plastic with UV protection.
- Completely self-contained, stand-alone units.
- No water, plumbing or chemicals.
- Available in choice of Non-Electric, 12VDC Battery and 120VAC Electric. If you have power the 120VAC Electric model is your best option.
Attractive, light-weight and easy-to-handle, they install simply and quickly with an included white vent kit. Naturally, our Waterless Self-Contained models are environment friendly, and feature patented Automatic Six-Way Aeration™.
Drain Option: The MS10 120VAC Electric model does not require a drain, but it can be added optionally if you expect high usage.
Non-Electric: 4 people/day cottage use, 2 people/day full-time use
12VDC: 6 people/day cottage use, 4 people/day full-time use
120VAC Electric: 8 people/day cottage use, 6 people/day full-time use