Envirolet® Waterless Self-Contained System ("BLEMISH" UNIT)
- This is a listing for "blemish units.
- "Blemish" units: White, Sandalwood, and Grey Granite. Available colours are shown in drop-down menu.
- Discount not as high for new systems (not "Blemished").
- This system will function as a standard waterless self-contained system but has some minor colour defect or marks on the outer body or is a color we are discontinuing (to make room for new options in the future).
- Available options are available to buy in your choice of power. Plastic toilet seat included (not an oak seat). Will be made-to-order and ship within approximately 2-3 weeks. Sold out colours will show as sold out. All "blemish" or "special color" sales are final sales.
- There is a $79 S&H cost to the Canada for this item. An extra S&H fee may be applicable to remote locations due to shipping costs. We will contact if this is the case.
The most efficient Waterless Self-Contained System available. Self-Contained models are all-in-one unit that are ideal for ground level installations.
If you have AC electric power available, this is the recommended waterless self-contained system. No chemicals, incinerating or septic! The Envirolet® MS10 features dual fans and a heater, which provide maximum evaporation and eliminate the need for an excess liquid drain. This model is the recommended self-contained system when electricity is available. Handles up to 8 people per day.
If you do not have power opt for the 12VDC or Non-Electric options.
What's in the box?
1. Envirolet® Composting Toilet System in choice of colour and power (choose when completing order).
2. 3" Vent Kit: (10' x 3" White Pipe, 2 x 3" Couplings, Silicone, Rubber Roof Flashing)
3. Premix Starter Mix Kit
4. Envirolet® Compost Accelerator (8oz)
5. Wind Turbine Ventilator (4")
- 3" White Vent Pipe - System comes with 10'. Order more if your vent is going to be more than 10' high. Add 1 Coupling per 3' section of extra vent pipe.
- Envirolet® Turbo Fan - Inline fan placed in vent line to increase performance. Recommended for vents installed with angles. 12VDC or 120VAC.
- 3" Union Coupling - Allows for even easier access to Works-in-a-Drawer™ Box. A great accessory.
- 120VAC: 8 persons per day for vacation use and 6 persons per day for continuous use.
- 12VDC: 6 persons per day for vacation use and 4 persons per day for continuous use.
- Non-Electric: 4 persons per day for vacation use and 2 persons per day for continuous use.
(Based on 3 uses per person per day.)
For occasional over-use, the optional 4" Wind Turbine and Pre-Sediment Drain Kit are recommended.
25" W x 33" L x 25" H (19.75" H to seat)